King Mongkut's Institute of Technology Ladkrabang
1 Chalong Krung 1 Alley, Lat Krabang, Bangkok 10520, Thailand
- Bus No. 1013 originating from Soi Sukhumvit 77 (On Nut) ending at Hua Takhe Market.
- Bus No. 1013 (small car) originating from Seri Center Shopping Center Destination Ladkrabang Industrial Estate
- Bus No. 517, originating from Chatuchak Park, terminating King Mongkut's Institute of Technology Ladkrabang
- Line The Mall Bangkapi - King Mongkut's Institute of Technology Ladkrabang
- Line Mochit - Victory Monument - King Mongkut's Palace
- Seacon Square - King Mongkut's Line Ladkrabang
Travel by train
- Take the Eastern Railway Get off at King Mongkut's Station From Bangkok Station (Hua Lamphong) via Makkasan Station, Khlong Tan, Hua Mak, Ban Thap Chang, Lat Krabang and King Mongkut's bus stop Check the bus schedule here.
Travel by plane
- Suvarnabhumi Airport : Airport link Suvarnabhumi Station - Lat Krabang Station